Helping Hands Senior Services will assist seniors with many services:
- GATHERING INFORMATION.
We begin the process by gathering information regarding the senior’s background, care needs, likes and dislikes, desired area and financial situation.
- PAIRING.This important information gives us a picture of the whole person and assists us in determining what might be most appropriate for the senior’s particular situation.
- SCHEDULING.After gathering the initial information, we schedule a time for one of our Senior Care Consultants to meet the senior along with concerned family members, if requested.
- OPTIONS. After the senior’s needs are carefully assessed, we present you with specific options we feel are appropriate for your situation.
- TOUR.You are encouraged to tour the facilities. Follow your gut feelings before making the final decision.
- FOLLOW-UP.Once the final decision is made and placement has taken place, we at Helping Hands Senior Services will check back within a few days to make sure the transition is going smoothly.
- RESOURCE.We will continue to be available to you throughout the placement process and as long as you find us helpful. There is never a fee to the senior or family for our services.